Jackie Caldwell is a certified Nutritional Therapist and she is very passionate about her work because of her personal journey from illness to recovery.
Jackie recovered from severe ulcerative colitis by drastically changing the way she ate and eliminating the foods she couldn’t digest to allow her body to heal.
She has been in remission for 15 years and loves teaching people about the healing power that real, unprocessed, whole food can have on your long-term health.
Jackie works with clients to support them in making nutrition and lifestyle changes that are sustainable and not just a quick fix.
Jackie believes that you can restore your health one bite at a time.
Jackie is a trained Nutritional Therapist. Nutritional Therapy is an evidence-based approach to help you optimize your health through individually formulated nutrition and lifestyle changes.
The guiding principle of Nutritional Therapy is to address the underlying cause of an individual’s symptoms and address those symptoms with specific foods, supplements, and lifestyle changes.
Institute of Integrative Nutrition- Certified Health Coach
University of Nebraska- Bachelor of Science
- An initial 30 minute nutritional consult free of charge may be provided, which is up to the discretion of Jackie.
- First session: One and a half hour time with the client in person, phone, or Skype.
- Rate for first session: $250.00
- All other sessions are 60 minutes – Hourly rate: $100.00
- 4 session package: $370.00