Have you or your family members had symptoms that just don’t seem to add up? Every doctor has referred you to another specialist, which has just ended in them telling you that all your diagnostic tests are normal. Do you feel like you’re on a merry-go-round and can’t seem to get off?
Mold is poison to your body and may be impacting you and your family’s health. It’s scary knowing something can be growing in your family’s home that most of the time you can’t see or smell.
Sometimes you can be the only one out of your family experiencing these symptoms. Therefore, you don’t think the common denominator, your home, could be the culprit of your tiresome symptoms.
It is estimated that about 25% of Americans have a genetic predisposition to be affected by mold due to their immune response genes (HLA-DR). This makes them more sensitive to biotoxins because their bodies don’t eliminate mold or environmental toxins as well.
Did you know: When buying a home, most home inspections don’t include a thorough mold inspection?
Grab a flashlight and our home mold checklist to see if you have mold lurking.